(A) White Wine 40ml
(B) Garlic(chopped) 6g
(C) Prima Taste Laksa Fried Rice Sauce 80g
(E)Cooking Cream 112g
(F)Prawns 6 nos
(G)Cooked Spaghetti 320 g
(H)Tau Pok(cut into strips) 30g
Note: You may use other types of seafood as desired.
- Heat pan on medium heat and add (A) White Wine to deglaze, (B) Garlic followed by (C) Laksa Fried Rice Sauce. Mix well and stir-fry for 10 seconds.
- Add (D) Water and simmer for 30 seconds till fragrant.
- Add (E) Cooking Cream, mix well and simmer for 30 seconds. Add (F) Prawns and simmer further.
- When prawns are almost cooked, add in (G) Cooked Spaghetti and (H) Tau Pok.
- Braise the spaghetti by using a pair of tongs to flip occasionally. Continue till the sauce lightly coats the spaghetti and is slightly thickened. Laksa Spaghetti is ready to be served.
Note: For a tastier dish, add Laksa leaves as desired.